Hey friends today I have come up with Snapseed for pc, a photography app which is not just a snap and tap tool but is for the smart and intelligent photographers. Snap your photos and make them perfect with Snapseed android app.Adjust exposure, white balance, tweak shadows and highlights,enhance detailing in the photograph,crop images as per the standard ratios, rotate the way you want them, apply various effects to the photograph and what not with Snapseed android photography application.
Now with just a touch of finger edit, crop, add effects and much more with your photographs and pictures. You can stack all the edits that you have done one photo of yours and apply it to other just by copy, no need to start from the scratch. The app is available for mobile users only so we have come up with the tutorial to download Snapseed android app on your PC,Computer/Laptop (with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows xp).
With 4.4 rating given out off 5 by Snapseed users so far,Google Play Store reporting over 3.5 downloads by the users worldwide so far.
This app has been working nicely with the different android smartphones, tablets or other android gadgets. But, today in this tutorial you will be able to run Snapseed for PC android app with the step by step explanation given below.
How to Download Snapseed for PC ?
You can download Snapseed in your PC by any of the two methods given below:
Method 1: This is the simplest method for downloading as you can here directly download Snapseed for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: If you have android emulator installed on your PC or Computer then you can directly download Snapseed for PC just by searching this app on your emulator search section. Many android emulator software are available on the internet like Bluestack etc which can be used to download this app. You may also like reading this:
Features of Snapseed for PC:
- RAW Develop – adjust exposure and white balance, tweak shadows & highlights, add structure and more in DNG RAW images (on most of the latest devices)
- Tune image – use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
- Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
- Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
Rotate – easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
- Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
- Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image
- Selective adjust – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
- Healing – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
- Vignette – adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
- Lens Blur – draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
- Glamour Glow – add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
- Tonal Contrast – bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
- Vintage – make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
- Retrolux – make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
- Noir – modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
- Black & White – get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
- Frames – add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
How to Install Snapseed in Your PC?
Step by Step instructions for installing Snapseed are as follows:
Step 1: In this step you need to download the .apk file of the Snapseed application. You can download Snapseed.apk file from any of the two methods mentioned earlier in this post.
Step 2: Download Bluestacks Emulator, an android emulator to run android apps on your PC. If you have not having installed earlier on your PC, then you can through this link to understand how to work with Snapseed App Player.
Step 3: Now after finishing installation of the emulator , you just need to locate your app Snapseed for PC which you downloaded in Step 1
Step 4: Click the android emulator icon and install Snapseed for PC. By clicking on the Snapseed app icon, it will launch your app and now you can run Snapseed app on your PC and enjoy it.
Snapseed app is ready to be used on your PC or computer, if you face any difficulty during the tutorial please write to us below in the comment section.