Hello friends download Mico for PC an android social application which offers you an platform to meet new people all across the world. Mico app is basically one of the best application through which you chat and get connected with new people. Find out people of similar interest or similar people located near by you or may be far away from you.
For logging on the Mico app you need not have to create a separate login id or password. As you may easily login from your email account or facebook account for free. Send free text and voice messages and share photos, videos and stickers or emoji’s. Download Coloring Book for Me & Mandala app for free. Share special moments with your friends similarly as you share tweets or create blogs to express yourself.
In conclusion Mico app has been designed to run on android and ios devices. Since the Mico apk is still not officially present for Windows Operating System or iOS. But today with this tutorial I have come up how to download and install Mico for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows xp.
Features of Mico for PC
- Meet new people across the world.
- Completely free messaging app.
- Share and send stickers and emoji’s with friends.
- Share your special moments with your friends.
- Send photos, videos, text and voice messages.
How To Download Mico for PC
There are two methods to download Mico. Both of the method requires the use of Bluestacks emulator. There are dozens of emulator available in the market such as Andyroid, iPadian, Bluestacks 2, Bluestacks and YouWave, etc. However, in this guide we would be using Bluestacks. Follow the instruction given below to download Mico on Laptop powered with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac iOS.
Method 1 – How To Install Mico using APK
- First of all download Mico APK.
- Now go to the downloads or the drive where you have saved the apk file of Mico app.
- Right click or double tap and open it with Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to Bluestacks home page –> Menu –> All Apps.
- In all apps, find mico app.
- Once you find it, double tap on the app to launch the app. Now enjoy creating masterpieces with mico on PC.
Method 2 – How To Install Mico using Bluestacks emulator
- Open Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to search bar. This you will find in the Bluestacks home page.
- Type mico and hit enter.
- You will get redirected to google play store login page.
- Feed your Google account username and password in order to login google play store.
- Now type mico in the search tool of google play store and press enter.
- When search finishes, you will see the app icon in the first position.
- Click on the install button given and this will start the installation of the app.
- Once the installation completes, go to Bluestacks Menu – All Apps – mico.
- Double tap the app icon and now you can use mico on pc.