Digify for PC is an android based app with which you can share your large or huge files with lot of ease and security. Guys! there are many apps which provide the sharing of file feature but they are limited to some MBs. But when we talk about Digify For PC, you can share any amount of file with this. Digify for PC works in conjunction with Dropbox. Now, you would be thinking What’s the need of digify if it works in conjuction with dropbox, one can also use dropbox for the purpose of file sharing, but the most interesting aspect of Digify for PC is that you can not only share file with whom you wanted to but you can also control the shared files after sharing. So, guys hurry to download Digify For PC to control the access to the file that you have shared.
With 4.0 rating given out off 5 by the Digify users so far,Google Play Store reporting active participation by the users worldwide.
This app has been working nicely with the different android smartphones, tablets or other android gadgets. But, today in this tutorial you will be able to run Digify for PC android app with the step by step explanation given below.
How to Download Digify for PC ?
You can download Digify in your PC by any of the two methods given below:
Method 1: This is the simplest method for downloading as you can here directly download Digify for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: If you have android emulator installed on your PC or Computer then you can directly download Digify for PC just by searching this app on your emulator search section. Many android emulator software are available on the internet like Bluestack etc which can be used to download this app.
You may also like reading this:
- Download Tile Breaker for PC – Tile Breaker for Computer
- Download Eredan Arena for PC – Eredan Arena for Computer
- Download Underworld Empire for PC – Underworld Empire for Computer
- Download Flintstones for PC – Flintstones for Computer
Features of Digify for PC:
- Maintain control of docs, presentations, PDFs and images stored on your Dropbox after sharing them via Digify.
- Sharing is easy, too—you can browse and send a Dropbox file straight from the Digify app.
- Digify’s advanced copy protection helps you build trusted, collaborative relationships with partners and colleagues. It’s like an automatic NDA. Your files can’t be forwarded, downloaded or copied by the recipient.
- Automatic notifications (iOS) or prevention (Android/Mac/Win) plus unsharing mechanisms protect against screen-copy attempts.
- Files you share via Digify have a limited lifespan and self-destruct when time’s up. Set any viewing limit from one minute to one month. The self-destruct feature helps ensure your vital information doesn’t stay visible forever. And you can unshare files any time.
- Thanks to Digify, you know who has viewed your file, how often and for how long. This not only offers peace of mind, but helps you gauge the interest of your recipient.
How to Install Digify in Your PC?
Step by Step instructions for installing Digify are as follows:
Step 1: In this step you need to download the .apk file of the Digify application. You can download Digify.apk file from any of the two methods mentioned earlier in this post.
Step 2: Download Bluestacks Emulator, an android emulator to run android apps on your PC. If you have not having installed earlier on your PC, then you can through this link to understand how to work with Digify App Player.
Step 3: Now after finishing installation of the emulator , you just need to locate your app Digify for PC which you downloaded in Step 1
Step 4: Click the android emulator icon and install Digify for PC. By clicking on the Digify app icon, it will launch your app and now you can run Digify app on your PC and enjoy it.
Digify app is ready to be used on your PC or computer, if you face any difficulty during the tutorial please write to us below in the comment section.